Endometriosis Excision Specialist in Palo Alto, California
Severe stage 4 endometriosis
Even if you’ve been diagnosed with severe stage 4 endometriosis, you can still be surgically treated in a completely minimally invasively way, without resorting to a large incision (laparotomy), without having to remove your uterus or ovaries, and without leaving behind any disease.
Don’t settle for living another day in unbearable pain.
- Laparoscopy Myths
- Robotic Surgery Expert California
- Alternatives To Surgery
- Endometriosis Surgery Myths
- Endometriosis: ancient disease, ancient treatment.
- Endometriosis Excision Surgery White Paper
- Fibroids Surgery Myths
- Fibroids Surgery Options
- Bowel Endometriosis Symptoms
- Bladder Endometriosis Symptoms
- Diaphragm Endometriosis Surgery
- Thoracic Endometriosis Surgery
- Infertility Surgery Treatment
- Books and Articles on Surgery
- History of Endoscopy